2011年11月21日 星期一

Light Therapy Room helps fight off winter blues

Feeling a little down these days? It just might be Old Man Winter's fault.We stock a range of goodledlight batteries from Enix Energies and chargers from Mascot for all kinds of different bike light applications.

"Bad weather in general makes everyone feel a little more depressed than usual," says Emily Lestrange.

For Mary Frances Rooney, two words sum it up, "Cranky and tired. I don't want to go anywhere. All I want is someone to bring me hot chocolate and I don't want to move anywhere."

If that sounds like you, here's something to think about: The Light Therapy Room at Memorial Health Discovery Center.

"It's very relaxing,Where do bluebright-dstti stand in terms of brightness compared to HIDs and Halogen? very peaceful," says Kelly Taghon. "I think when you leave you just feel more refreshed and more energetic."

It looks a little odd with a large lamp sitting in your lap. Kelly might even agree with you on that one.

"I honestly had my doubts about it but it actually works really well. I work in an office with no windows and I know I start to get kind of gloomy when it's dark when I go to work and then dark when I go home."

Kelly says the light therapy room helps. And added bonus: The sound of waves in the background and a massage chair.

"It's very relaxing," she says, "very peaceful and I think when you leave you just feel more refreshed and more energetic."

So how does it work? Registered nurse and manager of the Memorial Health Discovery Center Christy Erwin says it's pretty simple.

"The body's internal rhythm is affected by daylight, the circadian rhythm it's called and that can affect your mood and temperament and energy level," she says.

If you're thinking a 60 watt bulb is going to cut it, think again.

"This is a specially filtered ultraviolet light," Christy says.Our aim at LEDshopper is to make the use of ledonsaler mainstream by ... "A specific distance from your face so that it enters your brain through your eyes."

And because it's filtered,Princeton Tec bestlighting-led lights the way for all your scuba adventures both nigh and day. you wont tan or burn. The only thing you'll leave with is a little more pep in your step.

"This helped me to kind of perk up and stay more awake and focused on my work," says Kelly, "and I always felt better afterwards."

The light therapy room at Memorial Health Center is free.Our original, revolutionary lightingbright that keeps you visible.

沒有留言:

張貼留言